Thursday 3 September 2015

It is Finally Working


I decided to give my graphics card one final stab and enlisted Tom Todd to help me out and update my BIOS. I read on a forum that someone was having a similar issue to me and updating his internal software resolved it. Well, Tom was only round for 7 minutes and we plugged in my graphics card, the one that has been giving me insurmountable grief for the past month and it worked! Been spending the rest of the afternoon just replaying a lot of my games with the settings cranked right up to get the most out of them and it really is a sight to behold. Bioshock Infinite especially looks incredible thanks to its blend of art direction and graphical prowess. So glad that its all sorted now and I can just sit back and enjoy my games on a new system.

No comments:

Post a Comment