Friday 4 September 2015

Mystery Trip to London

Spent a good portion of the day writing up a very abridged set of instructions for my sound kit as I'll be loaning it out to some people who want to make a short film. In hindsight, I possibly included too much information, but I put in a few photos so that should soften the blow. It's mostly so they don't knock out any settings I like to keep on my main unit but they should be putting it to good use. Apparently there is quite a big cash prize if their short film wins and I may be privvy to some of that dough if they win. 

Taking a coach up to London once more to see Rebecca tomorrow as she has a apparently prepared a birthday surprise of sorts. I still have no clue what she is planning but she always sounds very excited whenever she is discussing it - at this point I'm a wee bit scared but also pretty dang curious about what she could have cooked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment