Tuesday 15 September 2015

The Hunt for Bearded Men

Dived into a the faintly unfamiliar realm of casting and actor searching. At my work experience we are looking for a bearded gentleman with a fun personality. This was a search which I underestimated in difficulty as I've put out an ad for a 'bearded male' on a cluster of casting websites and got about 100 applicants. Result there, but only 20% of them actually had beards in their provided headshot. The hunt continues tomorrow though.

I finally got to put my well spent youth to good use today and helped brainstorm a potential web-browser computer game for Mark and Wildseed Studios. I took a conference call with them and gave my two cents on what the game should be like and ultimately got a little bit carried away with myself and created a mini treatment for a potential idea. Enjoyed myself though and with a little luck, they should take some of the ideas on-board.

No comments:

Post a Comment