Tuesday 13 October 2015

Burst of Productivity

Woke up early to tackle the big task of my logbook. Absolutely muscled through it today through sheer will-power and I have to say I was quite pleased with myself. I was legitimately very productive today, I even cracked on with a future Nerve media article about what films you should watch to mentally prepare yourself for Halloween (my title is a bit more catchy than that though.) To round off my productive day we sat down as a house to watch possibly one of the most manly films ever: Heat. My first viewing of this one was on a portable DVD player on my way home from Kent. Suffice to say, the platform didn't do it justice. Now I have finally seen it on the big screen with volume pumped right up to the point where I thought the neighbours would complain during the big shoot-out scene. Very glad I revisited this corker.

No comments:

Post a Comment