Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween 2015!

Rounded off the final stages of pre-production today and actually got a lot of stuff done. Did a location recce for our Air B&B house which was spot on, the guy who let it out to us was lovely too, very accommodating. Then printed off a few more scripts and bits of paperwork with my producer and finally went for a meet-up with my actor, while he is a student like me, he was very professional and clearly wanted to make the project something special. 

All round good stuff, very eager to go shooting now and crack out something really awesome. Even had time to show my face at a Halloween party so I juggled my tasks quite well.

As a little bonus bit of content, I made a short list for Nerve Media about the best horror films to watch depending on your type of horror. It's just a short little list I compiled for students to show them some bona-fide horror films.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a small and quirky announcement post!

No comments:

Post a Comment