Monday 26 October 2015

Potential Supermarket Filming???

Been working on my upcoming deadline for a pitch and treatment today. It's a bit of a naff time to do this piece, especially since it's smack-bang in the middle of when everyone is busy filming their minor projects but hey-ho. I'm doing a pitch about a pair of unemployed bums in the year 2589 who travel around in a spaceship doing any job for cash. Bit of a Peep Show meets Firefly vibe going on, not sure if I want to officially make it my grad film but it's pot on for this brief.

Chasing down some promising offers on using a supermarket as a filming location, at the moment our local Waitrose is apparently a very attractive option since the general manager is cool with letting some students film there. My producers and I will be checking in with them tomorrow, fingers crossed that they approve us.

No comments:

Post a Comment