Tuesday 20 October 2015

No Cash for London

Had a very, very productive scripting session with someone on the scriptwriter course about my short film. I have worked with him before and we rattle and bounced off each other naturally then and even noreso today. He came with a handy document with all the little tweaks to my script needed to turn it from good to great. We even came up with one or two extra visual gags we could throw in for good measure and big laughs. Now I'm very eager to re-write it and make it even better!

Initially I was meant to go out to London to help my course mate do some filming. However he is naturally quite unorganized and only just considered buying train tickets. He was later outraged at the cost of taking all of his crew down to London (it was like he had never bought a train ticket before) in the end I managed to explain that his short wasn't overly reliant on real time audio anyway since there was no dialogue or anything too serious so I stuck around in Bournemouth. Gave me a chance to see Rebecca now that she is back from her Spanish holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment