Monday 5 October 2015

Nodding Off

The recurring theme of this weekend has been how tired I have been. Yesterday I was up at 5 to travel to Kent to do some test shooting for a motorbike documentary that a course-mate is filming. While the filming itself went really well, but I felt absolutely shattered after an hour or so into the day. Luckily I could get a refreshing lie-in today which made me feel like a million dollars.

First thing Rebecca and I did this morning was walk down to Lidl to grab some breakfast bits. We spontaneously decided to cook all of my housemates a full English breakfast. Once we laid everything out we got a lovely round of applause and put a lot of smiles on faces. Set us all up for the day and powered us through one of the best nerf wars I've ever had thanks to the element of darkness. With no lights on it was a very different game, almost felt like a real warzone at times. With the nights drawing in we can certainly expect a few more wars like that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment