Tuesday 20 October 2015

First Review Copy

Added the finishing touches to my first draft of my minor film script this evening. I'm actually quite chuffed with what I've got sussed so far, but I know that it can only be improved with more and more re-writes. Early on today I got a message from the games editor of the student magazine. I expressed an interest to be a writer for him and he got in touch with a review copy of an indie game on the Wii-U. This was a massive deal for me, however small this game was, I've always wanted to obtain a review copy of something - just like a real journalist!

I'm due to write a short review for the game The Rivers of Alice this week. I have now played through the game and based on my time with it I can say that I have some very strong opinions of the experience and game as a whole. Look forward to that article in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment