Monday 26 October 2015

Snet Filming

Snetterton circuit was visited and trounced by our Bournemouth uni filming team today. We went along to film a short documentary on kurtis Butler, an up and coming motor-biker who is a bit younger than myself.

Setting up for a day's filming - the two specks on the far left our some of our camera guys.
 We grabbed a few interviews in the early hours of the morning and then proceeded to get some really cool shots of motorbikes, racetracks and riders. If you have ever seen Senna or any other documentary on motorsports then you can imagine the visual style of this piece. My audio was also pretty decent at times, I got to stand right next to the starting line, which doubled as a straight for the bikers to zoom past. I could have high-fived them from where I was standing, I would of too if they weren't going +150MPH.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment