Thursday 15 October 2015

(S)Logbook Done!

Handed in my oh-so-tedious logbook this morning with Rebecca and my housemate. Walking back home I wished Rebecca a very nice mid-term holiday as she has just flown out to Spain until the end of the week. Odd how she has the time to go away while everyone on the TV production course is currently pulling their hair out over the work load we have. October is rammed for all of us but we are slowly getting through it. I helped James, one of my housemates, with constructing character bios and story for his short film. I really love being the guy to spitball ideas with, its always a very creative process and a hell of a lot of fun.

I just about finished up my Halloween films list for Nerve Online, just waiting for my editor to approve it all and then It'll go up on the website - naturally I'll link people to the article once it has been posted. 

Ended the evening by watching American Beauty again with my housemates. It still is a remarkable film that holds up after three viewings. I will say that the audience was generally quite noisy and distracted, a lot of my housemates were on their phones or just chatting throughout. Bar myself and Lincoln, we just had our eyes glued to the screen the whole way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment