Sunday 1 November 2015

Oranges and Romance

Made a bizarre little film today about a man who falls in love with a satsuma. This is the big one that's been in the pipeline for a little while now, my producer and I prepared the hell out of this short, bagging an actor, two locations (one of which being a supermarket) and a ton of paperwork. It quite possibly ranks up there with the most prepared students shorts of my year and all that work really paid off today as we had a truly excellent day of filming.

It's funny, I haven't actually directed anything since my independent project 2 years ago but it felt really good to flex that creative side with a knock-out crew - together we just wanted to make the best film possible and that's always a great position to be in. We even got a few stills, courtesy of Rebecca!





Also... No-Shave November hath officially begun! I announced this a little while back to celebrate the 5th anniversary of the blog, I did it way back in 2010 and only now will I be trying again to grow out some fuzz. So let's start with the day 1 photo:

It won't last. Guess I'll just have to say goodbye to the smooth cheeks for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment