Monday 23 November 2015

Sunday Screening

Suited myself up for a good day of film watching with my housemates and others today. Most notably I went over to a coursemate's house along with Rebecca in an attempt to revive the long forgotten Film Friday, now reworked as Screening Sunday. We basically have a few friends who are uneducated in the world of cinema so myself and another friend took it upon ourselves to school them - first on the list was Withnail and I. It might have gone a little over their heads, but I, for one, was thoroughly enjoying myself. That film remains one of my favourites and cracks me up everytime I watch it.





Waking up with a beardy thing is beginning to feel quite normal, still its initially a bit of a struggle sleeping as the sensation of whiskers brushing against the pillow is quite alien to me still. But I am slowly adapting to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment