Tuesday 24 November 2015

Smiling Suits

Haven't seen the good side of 8am in a little while. Got up to do so.e sou d recording for a student union piece on the head honchos of the uni chatting with students. The whole event was good on paper, and probably ticked a PR box for the suits but the whole thing felt very hollow. For starters it was hosted on the top floor of a building at a time in the morning most students wouldn't be bothered to be awake by. Every question was answered with some wishy-washy statement about how the uni is still growing etc. Just all seemed a bit lackluster but I guess it won't effect me after a while.

After the event we got an opportunity to check out some of the minor films that we have submitted. I was stunned with the quality of of few of them actually, a few of which really made me proud to be a part of our course. I have to make sure my film is just as good as the best now when I submit it.


More beard action going on here. Got very comfy with it today as it doesn't feel weird at all now. Although it does make me look a bit older. Someone got a video of me struggling to get out of a chair today.

No comments:

Post a Comment