Tuesday 3 November 2015

Neck Crick

Necks are rather fragile things I discovered. This morning I was kind of rolling around on my pillow, thinking wistfully about getting out of bed, once I actually came to sitting up, out of bed I felt something twinge in my neck. And it all went downhill from there. Moving my head any more than a fraction proved to be very painful, the most comfy position was looking down at a 45 degree angle, which made my walk home rather awkward, I had to pretend I was on my phone for the entire journey.

Suffered through the neck thing and went on down to London for another filming stint. I'm staying over night at a course mates house and getting up early to film a portrait artist. As a result, today's beard blog is bought to you by Elisha's house!

Cameo appearance from Elisha there and rocking the 5 o'clock shadow. Or rather Mind night shadow as we have just got into the house and I am about to crash - just hoping my neck doesn't keep me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment