Sunday 29 November 2015

Close to Final Cut

On the back of my meeting with my production tutor I gave my edit a massive over-haul. The beginning is now in the middle, we cut loads of dialogue and inserted more silence to fill in the gaps and now it really works a whole lot better. I was very much inspired by some other groups work which I saw at the screening on Tuesday, motivated to push even harder than those films and make something really special. Just doing a final tune up on the project tomorrow, I'll certainly be posting the video up on Youtube and here once its all done.






I think I have decided to get rid of the beard a few days after the challenge is over. I may well just stick with it until we all go home for Christmas, keep up appearances til then

No comments:

Post a Comment