Monday 9 November 2015

Refugees on the Beach

Another film shoot for a coursemate today on a lakeside near Alton. I took up the reigns of sound once again and even got to put on some wellington boots so I could stand in the lake - made me feel like a kid again! The film was about a Syrian refugee who washes up on the shore of Folkstone, so its rather topical. The stuff we got on camera looked spot on and I'm very excited to see how it goes together in the edit.


Crew shot! My lovely self along with our director and camera op, plus the cast members - really good family! I am also extremely conscious that I ruined an otherwise good photo.

My first, actually commissioned game review also went up on Nerve Media today, check out my game review of The Rivers of Alice here






The shoot provided me with some valuable market research about my facial fuzz, it received the thumbs up from two of my friends so that has given me the motivation to continue growing it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment