Monday 23 November 2015

Evil Dead and Oranges

Tutorial meeting early today. Had a very nice chat about The Evil Dead, I saw this lecturer at the screening we went to the other day and he was a fellow enthusiast. He also took a look over a rough cut for my orange mockumentary and provided some very constructive feedback on making it even better. Basically, it needs to be a bit shorter so we can hit the main beat a touch sooner. We then continued to talk about the new Evil Dead TV show which he recommended so thoroughly that I went away and saw the first episode and I was very impressed. The pilot alone was miles better than the remake they did a few years ago.






With only a week left to go, I think I have just about hit a satisfactory level of beard. Still debating on what I will do with it after the month is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment