Saturday 7 November 2015

Witcher 3, 2 Months On

Rebecca was feeling a little bit poorly today so I tried my best to comfort her and make her day as easy-going as possible. Best way to put someone in a good mood: watch My Neighbour Totoro with them. It was right up her alley since she loves all things cat/racoon related she was like a pig in mud.

Finished up The Witcher 3 this evening too, I bought it just under 2 months ago so I certainly got enough content out of it. I played it constantly on a near daily basis too and I am staggered by how it managed to keep me coming back over and over again. Bit gutted that I somehow got 'the bad ending' though. I thought I made all the right choices along the way but clearly not, a quick google revealed that there was a line of quests I missed entirely that drastically impact the outcome of the game, guess that means I'm up for round 2.






Length is starting to become a factor. As is itchyness. But it's very much starting to leave the stubble period now.

No comments:

Post a Comment