Saturday 28 November 2015

Tuna Cock-ups

Returned to the dance company we were filming yesterday to grab some interviews and talking heads with them. Got to put my arm muscles to the limit as I held up the boom mic throughout five separate interviews, should probably look into actually building up some strength there instead of pretending.

Came home and tried to prepare what should have been a throwback/classic meal choice for Frederica. Way back in first year Lucy and I made up our own fish cakes and they were beyond pukka - a recipe we perfected and now, two years down the line I had forgotten. Long story short, I mucked them up. Measurements went bad so the texture and consistency was askew and they looked like this in the pan.



Some kind of... fishy porridge balls. However, they tasted a lot better than they looked, so much so that my housemate actually wanted another one. Gonna get the recipe in check next time round though.



Beard remains on point, just keeping it up now for the final push.

No comments:

Post a Comment