Friday 20 November 2015

Vitamin Deficiency Cure

Rebecca came back to me with her blood test results for her potential allergy with a nearly all clear. While she's got no official allergies she they though she had a small vitamin deficiency and was required to eat more greens and red meat... Guess what we had for dinner? My housemates and I went all gastro-pub dinner, we are talking potatoes, broccoli, runner beans and the all important steak with poached eggs. It was such a good dinner, minus my cooking of the steaks, I ended up with a very rare slab of meat. Very chewy but very juicy so I'm not complaining.

The evening concluded with an eventful cleaning of the fridge. It was the first time we'd done it since moving in so it was quite something. No need for a blender as black vegetable juices were flowing out of their respective bags. Clean-up is all done though and its looking spiffing and rather empty in their now, it'll be a lot easier to spot the bad apples now.






Scratchiness has come back again unfortunately, but we live to fight another day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment