Monday 30 November 2015

Rapping Sunday

Once again I walked into the edit suite for the final audio and visual tune up of my short film. My editor braved the colour correction while I scouted for some music, ended up getting some excellent tracks for my intro and especially my ending. My ending track was so good I actually had to pay for it - I invested a whole £1 into the perfect tune and it really ties it all together. It dawned on me that my film would actually be shown to all my peers on Tuesday evening so it's coming up quickly.

Spent the remainder of my day rapping with my housemates. I know that actually sounds really weird, but we were all suckered into rapping about out life and who irks us in the house. In other words 'we spat some bars' and they were full of relevant in-jokes and puns. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.






Hair is long enough for me to run a comb through it now. For an added party trick, the comb even stays tight within the hairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment