Saturday 7 November 2015

Undertale

Based on a hearty recommendation from Louis, I picked up a small indie game called Undertale. It got some pretty lofty reception so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. A few hours later and the credits were rolling and I was left in a state of awe. It made me feel literally every emotion possible during my time playing. It was constantly surprising, engaging and endearing while successfully blending narrative and gameplay at every turn. It really left me with a special feeling, I knew I had just played something truly great and a game I will be recommending for a few years to come.






One week down. Three more to go. Got that itchyness for certain now as the whiskers come out. Rebecca has mixed feelings about it in it's current state, and I am aware that it will soon be approaching the 'super scraggy' phase shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment