Tuesday 17 November 2015

Old Barbers were Naff

Mission objective for today was to get a haircut. I strolled down to my usual barbers which typically open bang on midday, which is a little lazy of them, but I don't mind since they are a 2 minute walk from my house. However, their reluctance to conform to usual shop opening hours tested me today, as they don't actually open on a Monday at all. Do they not like money?

Instead I ventured only a little further into the high-street to 'Fat Bob's,' a place that Jamie recommended to me a little while back. I got in there, I didn't have to wait at all, hopped in the chair, had a nice chat and it was all finished within 10 minutes. I couldn't believe how quickly he did it! Additionally it was actually cheaper than my usual place and the icing on the cake - my shirt wasn't horrendously itchy afterwards. What is this magic? Through recommendation and shout out to those guys, kinda feel a bit dumb for going to my old place for the past 2 years now.






And here is that fabled trim! Hairs on my chin have become a lot softer now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment