Friday 20 November 2015

Roughcut Underway

Bombed into the edit suite early doors to crack on with my Orange Mockumentary. My editor and I ended up doing a lot more than we anticipated and even got a rough cut all sorted. It's looking very promising now too, especially the ending which works exceptionally well. I'm passing on this cut to my production tutor for comments so I'm in an optimistic position where I know it's pretty good and it really only can get better.

So yeah, quite a productive Friday, guess that means I deserve a beer at the pub. With strangers! Nerve Media had a pub social today so I popped my head round the door to show my face and have a Guinness. Back home now though and just got roped in to watching the cult Black Dynamite. Hopes are high.





Grateful for the beard on a cold day like this. Although while wearing my big coat it also made me look like a right mosher in the dark. 10 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment