Friday 13 November 2015

Smash Bros Hype

Begun the editing process on my orange film today, very pleased with how the rushes are looking. So far, it's looking like a straightforward editing process so it could be a lot of fun to splice together. I got invited to a 'zombie apocalypse/Big Brother' themed party for tomorrow so I'm beginning to trial my costumes. I'm thinking of going out as a zombie hunter, Rebecca and I have discussed this possibility and we are both well up for it. Plus this means I don't need to get spattered in nasty fake blood or face-paint.

Also, got to experience possibly the biggest bit of gaming hype I have ever experienced as a new character for Smash Brothers was announced. I yelled with glee so loud that I gave myself a soar throat.





Just about at the acceptable level of beard for it to no longer look spikey or scraggly. Now, I just look homeless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment