Wednesday 4 November 2015

Cafe and Chill

Objective of today was to regroup and chill out after a stressful previous week. Rebecca and I celebrated our free day by heading into town together for a cup of coffee at the notorious cafe South Coast Roast for a brew and an amazing toastie. Since we were in town we also had a little browse and I finally managed to spend some of my M&S voucher money. Bought myself a really good pair of gloves that will no doubt be useful on a film shoot, plus a nice bottle of whisky. We returned home to just kick back with some Left 4 Dead and a hench salad for dinner. Now I am feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on whatever uni can throw at me next.


Its just about hit that 'designer stubble' look now, getting quite dark all around too. My face has a good abrasive quality that will come in handy if I need to sand anything down tomorrow. And there is the lovely Rebecca making a cameo appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment