Thursday 22 March 2018

Cakes and Contributors

Did a bit of pre-production work for our shoot from the comfort of my home in Bristol, certainly was a welcome change of pace. I was mostly looking up and contacting contributors for our host to  interview, MP's are at the top of my hit list and it feels like I've emailed every single one operating in London, even the campaigning ones who didn't win seats. If I don't get any responses soon I may have to bust out a charming phonecalls or two.

Seeing how successful my coffee cake baking has been recently, Rebecca roped me into making a batch of fairy cake sized coffee cakes for her office bake sale tomorrow. They came out looking amazing too! Adorned with a lovingly crafted chocolate covered coffee bean too, you can't go wrong!


No comments:

Post a Comment