Thursday 29 March 2018

Games That Take Us Far, Far Away From Our Comfort Zone

Found myself with a relatively free day to finish up my latest video, or so I thought it was until I was asked to do a half-day working from home. We are still on the lookout for Conservative MP's or counselors to bring onto our show, we had a Labour representative on a few days ago and we are looking for some yin to our yang. I called up and emailed a bunch more folks today but a lot of them are going away for the holidays or really want to make a head start on their campaign for the May election... surely if they cared that much about being elected then maybe they should be constantly leafleting and campaigning?

After making those calls, I got down to do some serious crunching on the edit - and it's all done and uploaded now! Can't believe this one is out at long last, feels like ages ago since I wrote it, just never got the chance to sit down and put some video to it. Here it is though: 'Games That Take Us Far, Far Away From Our Comfort Zone'. Really pleased with this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment