Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Irate Farmer Look

Back in the Camden offices to take advantage of their free coffee machine and also to do a little bit of work. This time I was on the hunt for some costume pieces on a good old fashioned charity shop hunt. We needed a irate farmer costume, so naturally I turned to The Detectorists for inspiration and tried my best to replicate this look (minus the crazy hair):


The charity shops ended up doing us very well and I even managed to one-up the jumper effort with this horrid argyle pullover I found. The whole outfit had that classic Oxfam smell to it too which I got a very good whiff of when I tried on the ensemble to show our director.


Think it'll be convincing enough once we get our actor in it; I ain't much of a stand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment