Monday 12 March 2018

Getting in Touch with MP's

First day in the office of a real media heavy weight! They set me off reading the scripts for the upcoming bit of filming so I was all keyed up, familiar name wrote the scripts too so that put a smile on my face. My primary role today was actually getting in touch with local MP's to see if they wanted to be interviewed for the show, most of them turned on their heels when they read its for Comedy Central, but we are hoping one or two of them will be a little more open minded. May get to do some Photoshopping tomorrow, if your lucky, I might even put some of my monstrous creations up here!

I only wised up to the fact there was a full-on coffee machine mere paces away from my desk. You could get espresso, mochas or cappuccinos, all for free and they tasted excellent. I'll be taking a huge advantage of that as the week goes on I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment