Sunday 25 March 2018

Dat Sourdoughnut

So we didn't succumb to the weekend trap of staying indoors and developing cabin fever, Rebecca and I took a stroll up Park Street to do a bit of charity shopping and coffee drinking. We popped into Pinkman's since I had a real craving for another sourdoughnut. They had a full spread of flavours today, but we opted for the very fancy looking honeycomb one - Mum would have certainly been a fan. The doughnut was so good it imbued me with some seriously positive vibes, the weather was so lovely today too, it felt like Spring had finally arrived and to mark the occasion, I bought some daffodils to brighten up pur flat.

Its always nice to do something a little fancy with Rebecca just before I leave to go to London again for a stint. I've been away for a little while now and I just want to settle back into something in Bristol. Be good to be around again to spend some quality time with friends there again and go to all the restaurants I've been dreaming of going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment