Saturday 10 March 2018

Mini Date Day

Rebecca and I went out for our miniature date day out in Central London, I hadn't seen too much of her over the past week and a bit so it was nice to do something together again. We headed to the National Gallery, followed by The National Portrait Gallery where Rebecca geeked out a little over the Tudor paintings, I was more into the contemporary art sections, but found some joy in giving witty captions to the old art - if it had a naked baby angel in it then it wasn't spared from a little joke from me.

Bumped into Dad in a very pleasant turn of events, of all the people we could have met in London, Dad seemed like on of the most unlikely. Louis and I chatted briefly about coming back to Newbury soon, be good to spend some time with my folks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment