Wednesday 14 March 2018

Theresa The Hedgehog

Got back on the Photoshop wagon and made some more mock-ups of various political figures looking a bit out of character. In the midst of all this, I got to make some calls to a costume shop and source a few additional props we'll need in time for Monday's shoot. We have ticked a lot of boxes so far which is great, but we are still falling slightly short on contributors, it'll all come together in the end though - always does.

Louis also did a very quick sketch of Theresa May as Sonic the Hedgehog for us that is intentionally meant to be a bit unsettling. Even a few hours after he did it I keep finding myself coming back to look and laugh at it. The longer I looked at it, the more it ruined my childhood.

Swapping houses a little bit now too. I decided to give Rebecca's parents a break from my lovely company and instead I'm staying with a few old course mates living in Central London (on the Northern Line too, bloody dream) I made them some of my infamous burgers and bought them wine as my way of saying thank you. That's the great thing about learning how to cook, there is always someone nearby willing to appreciate your meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment