Tuesday 13 March 2018

Damn You, Image Copyright Laws!

Got my Photoshop on first thing today. The script called for various picture manipulations of both Jeremy Corbyn and Theresa May to make them look like vampires, robots, hipsters, punk rockers etc. I actually ended up teaching myself a fair amount on how to use Photoshop through some internet tutorials and by late afternoon, I had some really good pictures done! It was only at this point I seriously considered the copyright ramifications of using some of the pictures I used so I took a trip upstairs to Viacom's legal department to have a little chat with them and it turned out I would have to change all the pictures I worked on which is a bit of a shame. But, I know all the Photoshop tricks now so my version 2's will be even stronger!

In my lunch break some guy handed me his mix tape and I since I was keeping my head down most of the day I figured some music wouldn't hurt. Listened to the whole album, and for something a randomer was handing out, I got say it was pretty OK. My expectations were pretty low so I was guaranteed to be pleasantly surprised, but I'm glad I stuck it on. I found the single on YouTube so I'll pop it below, production is really solid, the voice and lyrics are just alright, but again, it was free!


No comments:

Post a Comment