Wednesday 7 March 2018

Penultimate Push

Smashed out our penultimate filming day after ploughing through the London commuters shuffling in. I'm still on release form duty, but more folks today were happy to be a part of it than usual, makes my life easier so I'm not complaining. I'm also not going to moan about the extra bit of money they offered to pay me for the job I did on Monday, gonna be rolling in the dough soon enough.

We got a bit if coverage of the anti-war demonstration at Downing Street too. While driving up though, we noticed an awful lot of armed police present so that was a little bit scary, we toned down the joke we were going to pull off there in case it didn't go down so well.

I finished off the day by sending through a batch of promo shots for the show I took over the course of last month and they seem pretty pleased with them. I believe they are hoping to do a press release to promote the show very soon and who knows, the pictures you see in it may well be mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment