Monday 19 March 2018

Nightmare Trains and Birmingham

As per, I got to our call location with plenty of time to spare, and as per, we hit a very early morning snag. Our AP got stuck between train platforms on her way to us and she had all our train tickets to Birmingham all pre-printed. Of course this meant that we I couldn't re-print our tickets, even after I threw myself at the mercy of the TFL staff, they wouldn't budge on that policy. So production had to cough up for a few more tickets to Birmingham at great expense, but at least we got there OK!

Rest of my day was spent chugging for interviewees in Birmingham high street. Took a little bit to get my spiel down-pat, but after lunch I was really pulling in plenty of folks. They were so chuffed with my efforts that they paid for my dinner this evening which was very touching. I'm just about to bed down in a hotel in Nottingham, ready to hit the streets again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment