Sunday 22 July 2018

Harbour Festival Take 2

Met up with a whole bunch of friend in Bristol to celebrate the Harbour Festival. Got a burger, some sweeties and just generally hung around while watching a whole bunch if boats go by. Last year it just chucked it down with rain so it was good to actually experience the Festival in all ints glory.

Once we got back, I hopped on a call with an American guy I'm writing my next YouTube video with. We agreed to do a collab project at the beginning of the year and only now have we had the chance to properly sit down and crack on with some scripting - and it went really well! Had to sign off a little early since I have to get up VERY early tomorrow so I can travel down to London for filming. It's gonna be a long old day.

No comments:

Post a Comment