Wednesday 4 July 2018

Roll on the Shelves

With some of the leftover bread dough from yesterdays pizza making excursion, I decided to bake some bread rolls. In hindsight I realised the original recipe I followed to make the dough was tailored more towards pizza bases than light bread rolls, but they still came out fine. It filled me up enough to crack on with some more work at the Wildseed office. We constructed some shelves and had a big sort out of a lot of the random tat they accumulated over the years. We gave a tiny cupboard a complete facelift and now its like a whole new space, really pleased with how it all looks!

In between the gaps of renovating and baking, I cracked on with editing. It's really coming together very well but this bun needs a little longer in the oven.

(OK, I'll ease off on the baking puns for now. Baking one pizza base and a few rolls doesn't quite make me the new Paul Hollywood)

No comments:

Post a Comment