Thursday 5 July 2018

Together Screening

Ooof, it was hard waking up early this morning. I bought a coach ticket to take me up to London early doors so I could at long last go to the screening of Together, the feature film I worked on this time last year.

Film came out rather well too, I remember at the time being anxious about how it would cut together, but it was far more coherent than I expected. The final 20 minutes though are a bit shakey and several moments will make you wonder just how well researched the court scene was, but overall I'm very proud to have my name in the credits.

Here are some of the other folks who worked on the film, I spent the afternoon with them drinking at a nearby Weatherspoons in celebration:


Travelled back to Bristol in the late afternoon, good thing I packed a book with me today! I managed to go cover to cover on Fight Club in a marathon reading session. Really enjoyed it too, amazingly pacy style of writing that kept me hooked throughout. Made me respect the film even more, its just so well adapted.

No comments:

Post a Comment