Thursday 26 July 2018

Korean Burger

Got back on track with the knitting after Rachel once again set me straight. Got a few more days before I have to complete my square and with any luck, I should just about finish it off. In the meantime I got stuck into making the presentation we need to give about wool and trade within Newbury and the UK. Newbury turned out to be a bit more relevant than I expected, what with Jack of Newbury and a few other bits so I reckon I'll have something half decent sorted soon.

Rebecca and I went out to Honest Burger to celebrate one more night in Bristol before going in holiday. I got the Korean burger which was covered in a spicy sauce and kimchee (this should be on every burger) I'm not usually 'that guy' but I did actually end up taking a sneaky picture of my dinner just so I could show it off.


No comments:

Post a Comment