Tuesday 10 July 2018

The Power of Dreams


Uploaded my latest video 'The Power of Dreams in Gaming' first thing this morning. It's probably the biggest project I've undertaken since it features a hell of a lot of game footage. Still really pleased with how it come out though, I mean, just check out this moderately professional thumbnail! You can give it a little watch right here:





Aside from that, I was in full-on baking mode today. While Rebecca was eating her cereal, I was kneading dough to form some ring loaves. The holes closed up even more than I anticipated, but the taste of the bread was on point, was amazingly pleasant to chow down on some freshly baked bread for lunch. Then I got to work on some Jamie Oliver inspired chocolate and cherry mousse which came out really good. I've never made stiff peaks from egg whites by hand before and that was a rude awakening. But 15 minutes of whisking paid off because it yielded some very light and fluffy mousse. I shared both of these baked treats when Rebecca and I went to have dinner with Louis and Rachel, felt pretty adult bringing my own artisan goods to a dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment