Monday 2 July 2018

Mr Manual Labour

I helped Mark with some office renovation work this afternoon after an impromptu email landed in my inbox. We were basically dismantelling an old children's bathroom, removing the stalls so someone could come later to take away the tiny toilets. We had a good crack at it but called it a day after some screws we desperately needed to get to had been poly filled in, might come back to those later in the week.

Once dinner was all cooked and eaten, Rebecca and I filled up a bucket full of suds and went to town on cleaning her car. Frankly, it was filthy. She'd parked it under a malting tree a few weeks ago and the whole car looked like a piece of chewing gum that rolled around on a shaggy carpet. Spic and span now though! I washed my hands thoroughly before beginning making pizza dough using an overnight rising process. I think something is wrong with my scales though since it didn't register how much yeast I put into it all, hopefully it'll all be fine and as long as the flat isn't consumed in a hulking, doughy mass then I'll consider it a success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment