Tuesday 8 December 2020

My Old Desk

Crazy to think that I started this film job back in August. One of the very first tasks I was given was to go and retrieve a smattering of fans to cool off the production team. A few months later that office is cold to the touch while it's occupants beg for a way to turn the radiators on. These were the type of thoughts running through my mind while I helped Mark reshuffle the tables and chairs in said office - the filming crew needed a place to sit and eat during lunch so the office's structure was sacrificed forthe greater good. Once done there, I was granted permission to work from home (it was my turn to do that, not just me being soft), a few hours later it sounded like hone was the right place to be because the crew all got stood down after a Covid scare. All I could think about was that now empty office where all our work began.  

No comments:

Post a Comment