Wednesday 9 December 2020

Part Time Santa

Loose ends needed tying up first thing today. I scooped up a handful of items I needed to return to Amazon from our main office before settling in back at home to work from my own desk. I then had the joy of trying to remember which return label correlated to which parcel, then I had to schedule a walking route to the high-street to drop them off at the correct post offices. Felt like a part time Santa.

In my downtime I went on a mini Christmas present buying spree and ticked several people off my list. Though I spent longer than I care to admit trying to buy Rebecca her Christmas card online. I kept adding it to my basket, then it sold out, then it came back in stock again... then it sold out again! I've never typed my debit card details in so fast because this was the perfect card for her so I didn't want to let it slip through my fingers. Luckily I got it in the end - I can sleep soundly knowing that it's on it's way here to put a smile on her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment