Sunday 13 December 2020

What Goes on my List?

Joined forces with Louis today to brainstorm potential present ideas for the family members who are commonly tough to buy for. Short of planning, Louis instead managed to smash out some spot on suggestions that I will ride on the tailcoats of by covering 50% of the buying costs. Real load off my mind that, I was fearsome we may have to do our infamous traipse across Bristol bespoke shops and grab something tasteful, if last minute. I think that's on tradition we can thankfully forgo this year.

Now I can focus my attention toward what I want for Christmas, and for the first time in my life, I am at a total loss. When I was 8 I wanted Hotwheels, Operation or anything from the Argos catalogue that was modestly priced. Now that I'm on the outskirts of 28 I simply don't know what else I really want or need for Christmas. Maybe I just need to rack my brain some more, certainly I don't want to think that my inner child has died a death.

No comments:

Post a Comment