Tuesday 15 December 2020

No One Can Chill Food Like Me

Day two on the floor went swimmingly well, once I got over the lunch ordering hurdle once again. I roped in our other production Assistant to help me grab the food once it was ready and boy, did I end up feeling mighty bad for her. She struggled to find parking near the restaurant and got stuck in traffic, she felt mighty awful about it all too thinking she held the whole shoot up but in reality, we were running slightly behind anyway and could afford to wait 10 minutes no problem. 

had my first brush with a mini star today too, they were in the studio today for their first shooting day and I was charged with making them tea, taking their food orders and helping them out in general- easy stuff really. Halfway through the day they asked me to put their food... in a fridge. This warranted a friendly arm tap and a 'thanks a million from them'. Probably the highest ranking compliment I've ever earned for something so hilariously trivial.

No comments:

Post a Comment