Sunday 20 December 2020

Tape Dispenser on my CV

Relegated once again to being the glorified tape dispenser while we wrapped our presents this year. I don't know why I complain really, I'm horrible at wrapping gifts (flying solo to tape up Rebecca's gifts today confirmed that once again). I spiced up my duties a bit by being the Christmas song DJ, Rebecca didn't even object to Tom Waits' Christmas song so I must have been doing something right.

Sat Rebecca down to watch It's A Wonderful Life, the best Christmas film she's never seen. I'd only seen it the once before tonight and its still one of the best films I've seen all year. It so easy to feel you heart get swept up in the ending, and by the time the credits roll your faith in humanity and yourself is invigorated - just a beautiful picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment