Sunday 13 March 2022

Bestest Brownies

Nestled myself deep into the kitchen, as I often do these Sundays. Seeing as it's the first day of the shoot with a new crew tomorrow I thought I'd make a batch of brownies to expedite the friend making process. Could hardly help myself from scoffing more than a fair portion when they were done, they came out with a really molten, truffle like centers which is perfect. I also attempted to make bean burgers for the first time (not for my co-workers, for me and Rebecca). I kinda messed up the consistency a wee bit but the flavours were on point, nice to do a veggie meal once in a while - it's better for me and I didn't smoke out the kitchen with cooking juices. 

Haven't even got the Sunday blues tonight, I'm ready to face tomorrow, early start and all. I booked our director a taxi at 6:40 this morning, I'll be monitoring that pick up like a hawk and if it goes well, then the rest of the day will trundle along smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment