Wednesday 2 March 2022

Vegetable Database

Dreaming up dialogue for Louis' vegetables is one thing, but inputting them into his database is a different ballgame. I like it though, its the fun kind of busywork, plus it gives me a chance to quality check each line as I input them. I sharpen a few up and cut the naff ones. I'll be delivering about 100+ more lines of dialogue for Louis' next beta by the sounds of it, that'll give a nice heft to the update.

Prepping for my online interview tomorrow morning too. I'll be doing that most of the morning, rehearsing what's best to say and how to come across. I feel pretty confident doing these now, but it's always good practice to not squander opportunities due to overconfidence. I'll tell you all about how it went very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment